- Home Depot Prioritizes Stock Buybacks Over Rewarding Hard-Working AssociatesThe $15B the board is giving themselves and their investor friends was generated by the hard work of Home Depot associates.
- HDWU Celebrates UPS Teamsters’ Triumphant $30 Billion Contract VictoryCongratulations to the 340,000 Teamsters at UPS who fought for and secured hard-earned contractual wins.
- Wage Adjustments: A Desperate Attempt to Silence Growing Labor MovementHome Depot has clearly been paying attention to the organizing efforts of workers around the country.
- Working People Podcast: Vince Quiles, HDWU Worker-OrganizerThe Working People Podcast talks to Vince Quiles, one of the worker-organizers leading the drive to unionize Home Depot locations with Home Depot Workers United.
- 43-15: Organizing a Home Depot in PhillyVince Quiles talks about why Home Depot workers started organizing and how Home Depot has responded by hiring a notorious union-busting law firm.
- Breaking Points: Home Depot Workers REVOLT After Massive Stock BuybackBreaking Points hosts Krystal and Saagar are joined by Home Depot worker Vince Quiles who is organizing a union campaign in his Philadelphia store after the company brought in record profits during the pandemic.
Ready to learn more?
Get in touch with a Home Depot associate who is already part of our organizing team and can answer your questions and help you get started.