Home Depot Workers United is a grassroots movement of Home Depot associates who cultivate and support associate union organizing efforts across the company.
We are associates who work in stores, call-centers, distribution centers, and in the field. As associates, we’re the engine that drives Home Depot’s success.
We are Home Depot’s greatest asset and competitive advantage.
The associates are the union, and the union is the associates.
Home Depot Workers United is a grassroots, independent union of associates by associates for associates.
We formed Home Depot Workers United to cultivate and support associate organizing efforts to better our working conditions and give associates a seat at the table.
What are Home Depot Workers United’s goals?
- Fight for higher wages and more robust benefits for associates
- Put an end to unfair firing, hostility, and retaliation towards associates
- Ensure associates’ legally protected rights are fully respected
- Fight for associates whose voice is being ignored by management and corporate
- Transparent resource management, both from the company and within our union
- Fight against corporate manipulative practices by providing cooperative support and aid to all associates
Home Depot Workers United’s guiding principles are inclusivity, solidarity, democracy, respect, integrity, compassion, and authenticity.
Ready to learn more?
Get in touch with a Home Depot associate who is already part of our organizing team and can answer your questions and help you get started.